The Ventilator Rehabilitation Unit at Alden Lakeland Post-Acute Rehabilitation & Health Care is one of the only such units in the area. Offering the latest in Mechanical Ventilator Technology and an on-site Arterial Blood Gas Laboratory, Alden Lakeland Post-Acute Rehabilitation & Health Care sets a standard in ventilator care.
- Board-certified pulmonologist
- Advanced care team
- Department of Health CLIA Approved State of the Art Blood Gas Laboratory managed by specially trained professionals
- Specialty Physicians and Registered Nurse (RN) Staff
- Licensed Respiratory Therapists
- Superior clinical experience
- Medically complex care and resources
- Individualized respiratory health plans
- On-site Post-Acute Rehabilitation Programs
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
Our holistic goal is to provide an individualized plan of care for our patients to decrease and eliminate the need for mechanical breathing support while maximizing each person’s functional and psychological capabilities. Our multilevel team approach is uniquely designed to prepare individuals for transition to the next level of care for continued overall improvement in their health and well-being.