Your Partner in Recovery
Alden Lakeland specializes in transitional care, short-term rehabilitation and post-acute services throughout Chicago. We are conveniently located near Lake Shore Drive and Sheridan Road in Chicago’s Uptown community.
Centers of Excellence
Alden Lakeland’s Centers of Excellence accommodate specific clinical conditions and help us better meet the needs of our patients and the communities we serve. They include:
- Transitional Care Unit – closer observations and care to prevent unnecessary re-hospitalizations
Special feature: The TCU Condo offers patients an overnight stay in our on-site training studio apartment to help them practice activities of daily living prior to discharge
- Stroke Recovery – specializing in CVA, Parkinson’s Disease & Stroke Recovery
- Pulmonary Unit – vent and tracheotomy care
- Rehabilitation & Post-Acute Services – Orthopedic and Cardiac Rehabilitation as well as Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies
- Memory Care – 28-bed secured unit
Highly Trained Staff
All of our nurses are Registered Nurses (RNs), clinical experts with professional nursing degrees, trained and certified in post-acute protocols. Our therapists are fully licensed and certified—ready to provide encouragement while you gain strength and mobility. And every employee at Alden Lakeland is trained to understand and meet the unique needs of our patients.